Now Accepting Applicants!
Include name, birth date, phone, email
1) Please describe a goal you have and the actions you are taking or will take to achieve it.
2) How might our martial arts mentor program help you in life?
3) Please include anything else that you would like for us to consider.
Submit via email to APEX.firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide mentorship and a support system in a safe after-school environment for youth through teaching martial arts, developing life skills, and rewarding their hard work. We want to empower our young leaders with the tools they need for success and prevent their engagement in trouble-making, drugs, and violence.
1) To promote physical fitness, health, martial arts, and competitive spirit
2) To foster respect toward self and others
3) To develop work-ethic, self-reliance, and responsibility
“Thank you” to our sponsors:
Elite Clinical Network
AMT Auto Sales
Putney’s Pitstop Bar and Grill
Criteria and Eligibility
1) Grades, attendance, and behavior at school – report card checks, teacher notes
2) Great behavior at home – parent checks
3) Attendance and involvement at Apex MMA
** Specifics can be set forth by sponsor **
Estrella has been a martial artist with the APEX team for over 4 years, was our highest ranked young female, and was promoted to a Kids Class assistant. She is also a NAGA grappling tournament and high school wrestling competitor, as well as an honor roll member.
Jose has been a martial artist with the APEX team since 6 years old. At 11, he became an Apex Assistant Coach, and at 12 our first junior black belt. He is an honor roll student, Muay Thai fighter, 2X Expert Champion in NAGA grappling tournaments, Judo champion, and a champion wrestler on varsity as a freshman.
Kids Who Attend APEX MMA Classes Can Gain:
What Does A Sponsored Child Receive?
- Unlimited after-school classes at APEX MMA (Kids MMA, Ju Jitsu, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Intro Boxing, Yoga)
- White belt and advancement (Kids MMA participants)
- Boxing gloves
- Unlimited use of fitness equipment and weight room (ages 14+)
- Mentoring, goal-setting, and improvement evaluations
- Fun and community activity opportunities with mentors and team
Looking To Sponsor A Child In Tucson Arizona?
Only $299 For 3 months of sponsorship
Only $479 For 6 months of sponsorship
Only $750 For 1 year of sponsorship
OR any amount you'd like to contribute toward memberships, equipment, or tournament costs for the kids!
In addition to helping our local kids, you will receive advertising exposure via our website, social media, and events! Please call Nicole, Program Coordinator (520)344-4842 for details or email APEX.email@example.com. Please make checks payable to "Apex MMA".
Help us make a positive impact on a child's life in Tucson, AZ today!